Enthusiastic Published Photographer committed to delivering promised results. Successful at experimenting with new approaches, techniques, and software to deliver top of class imagery to clients. Thrives under pressure and is inspired by an artistic challenge.
- Business originally setup to facilitate property photography and the sale of landscape photography products, expanded into portrait photography, pet and equine, product and commercial
- Property photography: Working with Peak Cottages Ltd on a freelance basis to refresh their 200+ property portfolio over the last 3 years. Often replacing owner taken photographs with professional imagery. *Professional photography has increased booking rates
- Worked with Milano Home development company creating marketing imagery
- I have also worked with.:
The National Forest; Visit Peak District; Buxton Mountain Rescue Team; Friends of the Peak District; Buxton, Leek, Macclesfield, Chesterfield, Castleton, Edale, Upper Derwent Tourist Information Centres; Haddon Hall; Chatsworth House; Derbyshire Life; BBC Countryfile Magazine; Photography News; BBC Introducing Manchester; Peak Walking Adventures; Blue John Cavern; Buxton Opera House; Buxton Civic Association; Adventure 001 and numerous others
- Collaborated successfully with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Define requirements with customers and plan out photographic commissions
- Create, market and distribute my own range of greeting cards, postcards, prints and other gift items
- Founder of the High Peak Photography Society, teaching photography to others
- NCFE Diploma in Photography
- Social Media Marketing and Online Reputational Management Diploma
- City & Guilds Qualified Web Author in HTML, CSS. WordPress expert
- BSc (Hons) Geography & Environmental Science
|The cover photograph for the Peak Cottages 2016 brochure, the image itself being “Taking in the View”. Numerous double page section photographs which were made up of landscape and lifestyle photographs, then many of the holiday properties featured in the brochure I captured.|
|A cover photograph of Ivy Cottage, Aldwark|
|Commissioned to capture images of the beginning of the Pennine Way from Edale railway station to the Downfall on Kinder Scout. Accompanied by the walking writer, program maker, broadcaster, Andrew White|
|My images were used in an article about the hidden gems of the Peak District, part of the ‘off the beaten track’ series of articles looking at the hidden gems of the Peak District National Park.|
A teaser photograph for an article that will run in the COUNTRYFILE August 2014 issue of the magazine entitled ‘Taking in the View’ on Curbar Edge from the sunsets gallery.
This is part of the ‘off the beaten track’ series of articles and will look at the hidden gems of the Peak District National Park.
|The 2014 Visitor Guide is the official destination brochure which is designed to inspire visitors to choose the Peak District as a destination for holidays and short breaks.
It has a circulation of over 30,000 copies.
The cover photograph in question was taken on the August Bank Holiday at sunrise from the amazing gorge that is Winnats Pass and takes in the view of the Hope Valley.
Check out LinkedIn for my recommendations by others and to see my wider employment history:
and read my recommendations from emails I have received:
and the kind words that have been left as reviews on Facebook: